Do you know how to fix Mobdro if it’s not working? If you don’t, then this guide will help you fix the most common Mobdro not working 2020 issues. The Mobdro app is a streaming app that lets you watch television shows, movies, live television, and Internet videos nearly anywhere.
It is free to install and works great, especially for people who love watching movies and TV shows through their phone, tablet, or PC. However, just like other apps, things can go wrong with Mobdro, causing you to lose access to valuable programming that you likely have become accustomed to watching.
If you’re having any type of problem using your Mobdro app, the following are a few solutions for you that will work so that you can begin watching all of your favorites once again.
Mobdro Not Working On Android? How To Fix
If your Mobdro app isn’t working with your Android device, here is what you can do to remedy the situation:
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet
- Open up the Chrome browser
- Go to MobdroApkPc.com and download the latest Mobdro app for Android
- Install the latest update, then the latest version of the app
As you can see, updates and newer versions of the app itself are important to keeping things running properly, so these actions should take care of the problem immediately.
Mobdro Not Working On FireStick? How To Fix
Most of the time, this problem is due to an outdated version of the Mobdro app, but fortunately there is an easy solution to the problem. Here’s all you have to do:
- First, make sure your FireStick device has the proper Internet connection
- While you’re at it, make sure the Internet itself is working properly
- Download the latest version of Mobdro by going to MobdroApkPc.com
- Make sure you uninstall the old version of Mobdro first, then go ahead and install the newest version for FireStick
The “Live Stream Is Currently Offline” Error: What to Do About it
If you see that red screen that tells you that “live stream is currently offline,” try the following actions:
- From the Google Play Store, download the Opera VPN
- Connect the VPN to any server that you choose, and select another country/region
- When you get connected, clear all of the recent Tabs
- Open the Mobdro app and check to see if the issue has been fixed
Mobdro Not Working On Bluestacks? How To Fix
If your Mobdro app isn’t working on your Bluestack Android emulator, the problem could be any number of things. Here are a few things to check and to do to get Bluestack working properly once again.
- First, check the speed of your Internet connection; when the Internet is running too slowly, it can affect your Mobdro app on Bluestack
- Check to make sure your version of Bluestack is the most current one; if it isn’t, update it and upload the current version available
- Check the computer network setting and make sure everything is alright there
- If you discover you’re using an older version of Mobdro APK, go ahead and download a newer version
If Something Is Not Working Due to Wi-Fi
With Mobdro, some IPs in some countries have been blocked for a variety of reasons. If you believe this is the reason your Mobdro app isn’t working correctly, you’ll need to check with your Internet service provider to either change the Wi-Fi connection or change the IP address. There is essentially nothing you can do to take care of this problem by yourself.
Even if you aren’t sure this is the reason for Mobdro not working correctly, they will likely be able to tell you and help you determine what to do next.
When Mobdro Isn’t Working Properly on Kodi
When you install Mobdro on your Kodi device, you have to make sure you install it correctly; otherwise, you could have problems once you start trying to use Mobdro. Essentially, there are two ways to properly install Mobdro on your Kodi device, and they are both described below.
- Install the Bliss repository system first by going to Settings, Fire Manager, Add Source, then None. Add this URL and give it a name: http://bliss-tv.com/lite/; when asked to save changes, click on OK, then select Addons, Unbox Icon, Install from Zip File, then Bliss TV source. At this point you’ll have to wait a few minutes, then install the Repo. Next, select Bliss TV Repo, Video Addons, Mobdro, Install. Then wait a few minutes for the install to take place. If this method doesn’t work, simply use the next one instead.
- Install the Kodi repository system by going to Settings, Fire Manager, Add Source, None. Enter this URL and name it Kodil: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo. Click OK when asked to save changes, and go to the Home Page. Next, click on Addons, Unbox Icon, Install from Zip File, then Kodil repo source. After you wait a few minutes for the install to happen, you have to go to Kodil repo, Video Addons, Mobdro, then Install. At this point, you can enjoy the addon from your Home Screen.
Other Miscellaneous Error Messages
There are many other types of possible errors when using the Mobdro app, and below are some of the ways you can take care of the problem:
- Parse error. This usually happens either when your file is corrupt or when the app is running on something lower than Android 4.2. The first thing you need to do is check the requirements, and you may have to download the right Mobdro APK app before it starts to work.
- No Content Found error. Many people assume this is an actual error, but in reality it is nothing to worry about. It’s essentially the same thing as saying that what you’re looking for doesn’t exist and isn’t in the app’s database, so there’s nothing you need to do when this happens.
As you can see, streaming apps can give you problems, but there are solutions to most of these inconveniences. Restarting or rebooting often works to clear out any bugs or other problems, but in some cases you’ll need a little more than that. Reinstalling the app can also be beneficial, and if you conduct an Internet search you can find the best solution for the problem at hand.